- Private 1-hour sightseeing tour of Vancouver
- Snap shots of the Gastown Steam Clock, Olympic Torch and sports arenas
- Pass by Science World, the Planetarium, Chinatown, the Canada Place Sails and Stanley Park’s totem poles
- Gain insight into the city’s history and culture from a personalized guide
- Experience the sights in the company of just your family and friends (up to 11 people)
- Choose your transport vehicle: a sedan, SUV or van
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Your personalized guide takes you (and up to 10 of your family and friends) around Vancouver’s highlight attractions. See the First Nation totem poles in Stanley Park, the Canada Place Sails, Chinatown, the Olympic Torch, the Gastown Steam Clock, Science World, Planetarium and major sports arenas.
After this whirlwind tour, enjoy transport to your chosen drop-off point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available upon request, if advised at time of booking
- Enjoy a hassle-free, comfortable tour of Vancouver's most popular highlights
- Don't forget to book transfer back to the airport
- Please contact office to book exact pickup time
- Please note: tour is priced per vehicle for up to 11 passengers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pearl International Limousine Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Vancouver 1-Hour City Highlights Driving Tour.