2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
7 Food tastings & 2 alcoholic beverages
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional tour guide
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointLonsdale Quay Market, 123 Carrie Cates Ct, North Vancouver, BC V7M 3K7, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years, non alcoholic options available upon request
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taste Vancouver Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private North Van Shipyards Walking Food Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private North Van Shipyards Walking Food Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private North Van Shipyards Walking Food Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private North Van Shipyards Walking Food Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 14772P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverFood Tours - British ColumbiaWalking Tours - British ColumbiaMarkets - British ColumbiaBeer & Brewery Tours - British ColumbiaFood Tours - WhistlerWalking Tours - WhistlerMarkets - WhistlerBeer & Brewery Tours - WhistlerFood Tours - VictoriaWalking Tours - VictoriaMarkets - VictoriaBeer & Brewery Tours - VictoriaCategory
Sea to Sky Gondola Vancouver Maritime MuseumMuseum of VancouverFort Langley National Historic SiteMuseum of Anthropology at UBCCapilano River HatcheryBowen IslandSeawall PromenadeVanDusen Botanical GardenProspect PointVancouver Olympic CauldronKitsilano BeachPort of VancouverGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Vancouver AquariumCypress MountainCanada PlaceCleveland DamYaletownVancouver Art Gallery