- 2.5-hour food walking tour in North Vancouver
- Explore gastronomic delights in the Lower Lonsdale neighborhood
- Sample eight food tastings and two alcoholic drinks
- Learn about the original settlers of the area and the shipbuilding industry
- Available on Saturday afternoons only
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide at 1:15 pm beside Sea bus entrance, Lonsdale Quay, North Vancouver. If you are arriving from Vancouver downtown, take 1:30 pm SeaBus (public transportation) from Waterfront Station (12 min) to Lonsdale Quay.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your guide near the Seabus Terminal at Lonsdale Quay. (A pleasant 15-minute seabus ride from Vancouver’s downtown Waterfront Station will bring you to Vancouver’s North Shore.)
Enjoy a stroll through the Lonsdale Quay Market and the surrounding shipyards. While sampling some delicious foods from local vendors, hear about the original settlers and how the shipyard industry developed.
Your tour includes eight tastings, two alcoholic beverages, desserts, and great fun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years, non alcoholic options available upon request
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Vancouver Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands