1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point601 W Cordova St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1G1, Canada
Return Details750 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2H7, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fans of Vancouver Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hollywood North Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hollywood North Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Hollywood North Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hollywood North Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 76435P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursMovie ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverWalking Tours - British ColumbiaMovie Tours - British ColumbiaWalking Tours - WhistlerMovie Tours - WhistlerWalking Tours - VictoriaMovie Tours - VictoriaCategory
Queen Elizabeth ParkPort of VancouverHarrison River YaletownGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Cypress MountainVancouver AquariumVancouver Olympic CauldronVancouver ChinatownKelownaCleveland DamSeawall PromenadeMuseum of Anthropology at UBCDeep CoveFlyOver Canada Stanley Park Nature HouseVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)Downtown VancouverCanada PlaceVancouver Lookout