- Private 9-hour sightseeing tour of Vancouver including wine tasting
- Ideal for lovers of culture, history, and wine
- Tick off top Vancouver attractions such as Vancouver Chinatown, Queen Elizabeth Park, and Lions Gate Bridge
- Spend the afternoon touring British Columbia's best wineries and sampling local produce
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Next stop is Queen Elizabeth Park, when you’ll absorb panoramic city views from Vancouver’s highest point. Wander around Vancouver Chinatown — the second-largest in North America — before heading to Gastown, a former business district filled with inviting shops and galleries.
Following lunch at your own expense, you’ll then begin an afternoon of wine tasting. Visit and sample wine at a handful of Vancouver’s finest wineries, which could include Wellbrook Winery, famed for fruit wines derived from blackberry, cranberry, and strawberry, or Domaine de Chaberton Estate, which takes advantage of a unique microclimate to produce crisp whites.
Your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild BC Tours and Guiding
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands