- Discover where to find the freshest and most unique foods with a guide who is also a chef
- Taste a variety of foods, including charcuterie meats, cheese, chocolates and bread
- Learn about Granville Island’s shops and businesses outside the Public Market
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
The Starting Point is at the intersection of 1505 West 2nd Avenue & Anderson Street (Entrance into Granville Island). The Guide will be the side of the intersection where a Map Post & Blue Bike Stand is located (across the street from the "Hop-On Hop-Off" bus stop & Starbuck's Coffee
The Railspur Alley area on Granville Island features artisan craft stores
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if assistance is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Robert Sung Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would definitely recommended doing this tour if you love food." See review