- Spend an unforgettable evening in the sky and on the water
- All your transportation and food is included in this package
- Travel in a Canadian mad De Havilland aircraft
- Feel free to toast your evening, but alcohol is an extra cost
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 2 fly for free.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Most travelers can participate
- Proof of vaccination required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Fly and Dine to Bowen Island from Vancouver.
- "Don't be put off by this, the Limo was great just be a little cautious." See review