Departure & Return
Departure Point: Pacific Central Station - The Vancouver Bus Depot, centrally located in downtown Vancouver and within walking distance from the Main Street-Science World Sky Train Station.
Return point: Dropped off at Capital City Station - The Victoria Bus Depot, in the heart of downtown Victoria behind the iconic Fairmont Empress Hotel, and within walking distance to most other major downtown hotels.
What To Expect
When booking, select one of several departure times from the Vancouver bus station. At the selected time, show your voucher to the check in desk and set off on a 4-hour journey via coach and ferry from Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal to Swartz Bay.
Please note: There is a maximum luggage allowance of two suitcases and one carry-on bag per person.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcases (max 50lbs) and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Strollers can be stored underneath the bus provided they can be folded by the passenger, weigh less than 50lbs, and do not have a motor.
- Children must travel with an adult.
- Infants sit on a Guardian's lap. If you would like a seat for your infant, please select a child fare.
- Certified Guide Dogs can accompany an individual on our bus. Valid Guide or Service Dog Certification must be presented to the driver during check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY BC Ferries Connector
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "We found the bus easily at the train station, it was very comfortable, drivers’ instructions very clear and his commentary interesting, ,all in all an informative , interesting ride on both Vancouver City and Vancouver Island sides." See review