Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
We pick you up FREE OF ALL HOTELS and ports / airports in Vancouver, North Vancouver and Richmond. Also pick up campgrounds and RV parks
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Port of Vancouver | Vancouver Fraser Port Authority, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
- Tsawwassen Ferry Passenger Pick Up Terminal Parking Lot, 1 Ferry Causeway, Tsawwassen, BC V4M 4G3, Canada
- BC Ferries Horseshoe Bay Foot Passenger & Administration, 6750 Keith Rd, West Vancouver, BC V7W 2V1, Canada
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- depending on the sea, it can shake a bit on the boat trip. Not suitable for children under 12, pregnant women and people with back problems!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Michael Maus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by IN GERMAN: 7 hour tour of whale watching "Pacific Whale Paradise" u. Steveston.