- Witness the Northern Lights right from your hotel, located along the shores of Marsh Lake
- Ride a snowmobile into the heart of the Yukon and ice fish at Caribou Lake
- Enjoy a guided tour of Whitehorse and learn about its history and culture
- Taste local fare with a special multi-course dinner featuring elk, caribou, Arctic char and more
- Round-trip airfare, entrance fees, a knowledgeable guide and daily meals included
Departure & Return
Departure PointVancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia
Upon arrival in Whitehorse, your accommodations' Representative / Transfer will be waiting.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During the next days, travel through the magnificent wilderness areas surrounding Marsh Lake and Caribou Lake. Savor the unspoiled scenery and engage in unique cultural activities such as tobogganing, snowshoeing, and ice fishing. Enjoy a campfire lunch in the mountains, unwind in the luxurious hotel sauna, and marvel at the aurora borealis illuminating the night sky. Spend your days on fun guided tours and your evenings relaxing or independently exploring Whitehorse, where your accommodation is located.
Your tour includes round-trip air and ground transport, three nights stay in a 3-star hotel and daily meals.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that we need the travelers' names as they appear on passport
- Required: You must specify gender in 'special requirements' box at checkout
- Please note: Flight times listed are subject to change and are dependent on airline schedule
- Price is per person, based on single, double, triple or quadruple occupancy (depending on accommodation type selected)
- The temperature is very cold in the winter time, so we recommend warm clothing. Also bring a bathing suit and towel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We think is important that staffs provide the necessary information when asked to assist and provide the northern light path." See review