3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get up close and personal with the ocean and its incredible marine wildlife during this whale watching excursion from Victoria. Climb onboard a Zodiac boat equipped with padded bench seats and cruise the sea at up to 35-knots while your marine naturalist explains the area and animals around you. Head for the Juan de Fuca and Haro Strait and lookout for humpback whales, otters, seals sealions, and birds.
- See marine wildlife like humpback whales in their natural setting
- Ride in a Zodiac boat to maximize your view of the water
- Learn about ocean life from your marine naturalist guide
- Use a hydrophone to hear whale calls travelling through the water
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Marine Naturalist
Full flotation cruiser suits
Dry storage under seat or place to leave belongings in the office during the tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Located on the same dock as Seaplane Terminal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not suitable for participants with pre-existing injuries and/or health conditions
- Minimum age of 6 years old
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orca Spirit Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zodiac Marine Wildlife Excursion from Victoria?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Zodiac Marine Wildlife Excursion from Victoria?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zodiac Marine Wildlife Excursion from Victoria?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zodiac Marine Wildlife Excursion from Victoria?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Zodiac Marine Wildlife Excursion from Victoria
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandWater Tours - British ColumbiaJet Boating - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaWater Tours - VancouverJet Boating - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverWater Tours - SeattleJet Boating - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory