Explore our promoted experiences
- Whale-watching adventure by Zodiac from Telegraph Cove
- Small-group tour (maximum 12 guests): A more personalized experience
- Spot whales, seals, sea lions, and more in their natural habitat
- Learn all about the marine wildlife you see from your guide
Departure & Return
Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure time at Prince of Whales Adventure Center located at the north end of Telegraph Cove Resort next to the Telegraph Cove Whale Interpretive Center (24 Boardwalk, Telegraph Cove, BC V0N 3J0). The boat will not be held for late passengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a minimum passenger height restriction of 4ft (120cm)
- Each passenger is required to sign a Release of Liability at check in. Participants must be 19 years of age, or require a parent or guardian to sign on their behalf
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date/time/vessel or full refund
- Not recommended for travelers with neck problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prince of Whales Whale & Marine Wildlife Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons