Whale-Watching from Victoria to Vancouver (One-Way)
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Cruise from Victoria to Vancouver and admire the native wildlife for which Canada is famous on this one-way whale-watching cruise. Take a seat aboard your cruise boat in downtown Victoria and head out onto the waves. During your whale-watching cruise, watch the waters for elegant whales, seals, porpoises and sea lions as your guide explains their feeding habits and life cycles. Stop to stretch your legs at the secluded Tod Inlet, then head onward to Vancouver’s Coal Harbour as the sun sets on the horizon.
- One-way whale-watching cruise from Victoria to Vancouver
- Spot whales, seals, porpoises, sea lions, bald eagles and more
- Enjoy commentary from your naturalist guide
- Relax and take in beautiful sunset views
- The most scenic, enjoyable way to get from Victoria to downtown Vancouver
One-way transport from Victoria to Vancouver
Coffee and/or Tea
Restroom on board
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point812 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
1:15pm; please check in 30 minutes prior to departure
Return DetailsPrince of Whales - Whale Watching Adventures, 1516 Duranleau St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3S4, Canada
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prince of Whales Whale & Marine Wildlife Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whale-Watching from Victoria to Vancouver (One-Way)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Whale-Watching from Victoria to Vancouver (One-Way)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Whale-Watching from Victoria to Vancouver (One-Way)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whale-Watching from Victoria to Vancouver (One-Way)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5882VICWHALE
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeFerry ServicesTransportation Services Water Transfers Whale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaFerry Services - British ColumbiaTransportation Services - British ColumbiaWater Transfers - British ColumbiaWhale Watching - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - Sunshine CoastFerry Services - Sunshine CoastTransportation Services - Sunshine CoastWater Transfers - Sunshine CoastWhale Watching - Sunshine CoastNature and Wildlife - VancouverFerry Services - VancouverTransportation Services - VancouverWater Transfers - VancouverWhale Watching - VancouverCategory