- Get out in the straits around Victoria in a Zodiac
- Look for resident whales, seals, and sea birds
- Group limited to 12 people
- Commentary from your guide
- Hotel shuttle pickup and coffee or tea included
Departure & Return
Located at same dock as seaplane terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not suitable for participants with pre-existing injuries and/or health conditions
- Minimum age of 6 years old
- This experience requires good ocean conditions. If it is cancelled due to poor conditions, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orca Spirit Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands