Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Family-friendly aerial course with continuous belay system
- Accommodates kids ages 5-12 and includes equipment and instruction
- Kids can navigate the course independently
Departure & Return
The easiest way to get to WildPlay Victoria is by adding the WildPlay shuttle to your booking! Get picked up and dropped off from one of three locations in Downtown Victoria. Otherwise you can arrive by bus to the Western Exchange. We are located behind the Q centre building and velodrome.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids Adventure Course Requirements:
- Minimum age: five (maximum age 12)
- Minimum height: 3'9" (114cm)
- 45 to 90 minutes to complete
- A signed, online waiver by Parent/legal guardian is required for each child guest
- Chaperone requirements: a responsible adult must accompany kids age 13 and younger on site
- Maximum harness size: 45 inches (114 centimeters) waist; 26 inches (66 centimeters) leg
- Maximum weight: 300 pounds (136 kilograms)
- Wear sturdy, closed-toed shoes (no flip-flops), and close-fitting clothing appropriate for the weather
- Long hair must be tied back
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is require
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY WildPlay Victoria
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Victoria Kids Aerial Adventure Course.