Explore our promoted experiences
- A guided tour of three craft breweries in Victoria, British Columbia
- Learn about brewing process and meet the brewers
- Enjoy worry-free transportation on the brew bus
- All craft beer and tasting fees are included
- Take home a commemorative brewery glass and digital group photo
- Private VIP back of the house access to the breweries
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Clipper Ferry Terminal 254 Belleville Street - Victoria Inner Harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- notification for service animals must be provided 48 hours in advance to best accommodate your specific needs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY West Coast Brewery Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A word of caution: you may want to have a small meal/snack beforehand, as no food is available until the third Brewery - at least on this itinerary." See review