3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hot drinks, certified marine biologists, and indoor and outdoor viewing areas set this Victoria whale watching tour apart from its competitors. Travel in luxury and style as you look out for whales in their natural environment in the one of the world's best whale-watching habitats in the Juan de Fuca and Haro Strait. Other sightings may include marine birds, seals, and sea lions, making this the ideal way to see more of the region's animal residents!
- Whale watching tour in the Juan de Fuca and Haro Straits from Victoria
- Certified marine biologists help you spot whales and other aquatic life
- Travel in the comfort of a covered vessel that offers indoor and outdoor viewing areas
- A hot beverage is included and snacks are available for purchase
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Same dock as seaplane terminal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orca Spirit Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Victoria Whale Watching Tour on a Covered Vessel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Victoria Whale Watching Tour on a Covered Vessel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Victoria Whale Watching Tour on a Covered Vessel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Victoria Whale Watching Tour on a Covered Vessel?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a cool day so we stayed below deck for the most part, so make sure you bring warm clothes, just in case." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Victoria Whale Watching Tour on a Covered Vessel
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaWhale Watching - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - VancouverWhale Watching - VancouverNature and Wildlife - SeattleWhale Watching - SeattleCategory