- Get the personalized experience of a chartered tour
- Use provided fishing gear and tackle
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
- See Canadian wildlife in its natural environment
Departure & Return
We are located in Ucluelet BC at the Inner government boat basin at the bottom of hemlock street. Lots of parking in the big parking lot. When walking down the main wharf the boat is located on the inside of the third finger on the right. The name on the back of the boat is “Knot 2 Wild”
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Charters go rain or shine. Cancellations due to rough sea conditions are at the guide’s discretion.
- If a charter cancelled due to sea conditions and cannot be rescheduled, a refund will be issued.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild Pacific Charters
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.