3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Many whale-watching cruises stick close to the shoreline, but this small-group tour increases your chances of seeing whales by heading out onto the open ocean. Cruise by the Carmanah lighthouse, Sea Lion Rock and the West Coast and Juan de Fuca Trails while keeping your eyes peeled for telltale blows, as well as black bears, deer, bald eagles and other wildlife.
- Whale-watching boat tour from Port Renfrew, British Columbia
- Small-group tour (maximum 12): A more personal experience
- Look out for whales and other wildlife as you sail along the coast, onto the ocean
- Learn all about whales and their habits from your crew
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drink
Departure & Return
17293 Parkinson Rd, Port Renfrew, BC V0S 1K0, Canada
Wild Renfrew Seaside Cottages Guest Services
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orca Spirit Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Port Renfrew Whale & Wildlife Watching?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Port Renfrew Whale & Wildlife Watching?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Port Renfrew Whale & Wildlife Watching?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Port Renfrew Whale & Wildlife Watching?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Port Renfrew Whale & Wildlife Watching
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandWater Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaWater Tours - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverWater Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory