Are you interested in?
19 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
24 Tours & Activities
19 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Twofiveo Tour Co.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nothin' To Wine about Winery Adventure in Cowichan Valley?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Nothin' To Wine about Winery Adventure in Cowichan Valley?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nothin' To Wine about Winery Adventure in Cowichan Valley?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nothin' To Wine about Winery Adventure in Cowichan Valley?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 184424P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandFood Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaFood Tours - VancouverBus Tours - VancouverWine Tastings - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverFood Tours - WhistlerBus Tours - WhistlerWine Tastings - WhistlerHalf-day Tours - WhistlerCategory