Explore our promoted experiences
- Observe whales in their natural environment
- Listen to live commentary about local sea life
- Photograph Telegraph Cove from a ideal vantage point
- Take a tour that the whole family can enjoy
Departure & Return
Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure time at Prince of Whales Adventure Center located at the north end of Telegraph Cove Resort next to the Telegraph Cove Whale Interpretive Center (24 Boardwalk, Telegraph Cove, BC V0N 3J0). The boat will not be held for late passengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 74 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prince of Whales Whale & Marine Wildlife Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Make sure to dress warmly as it can get cold on the water ,even in summer." See review