1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover hidden alleys and local curios in Vancouver’s Old Town and Chinatown districts on this 75-minute pedicab tour. Head through Victoria's Old Town and Chinatown districts with your guide, where old shops and boutiques line the winding alleyways. Hear hair-raising ghost stories from centuries past and learn of the settlers, immigrants and colonists who have shaped the city we see today. Along the way, watch skilled street performers plying their trade the way they have for centuries. Admire Victoria’s traditional architecture and gain insight into the city’s colorful past.
- Pedicab tour through Victoria's Chinatown and hidden alleys
- Old Town Victoria
- Victoria's history and architecture
- Ghost stories
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Saved to wishlist!
90-minute sightseeing tour in a pedicab
Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
812 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please put your desired departure time in the "special requirements field" when you book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Non-motorized wheelchairs can be carried on board and assistance is given boarding and dismounting
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victoria Pedicab Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chinatown and Hidden Alleys Pedicab Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chinatown and Hidden Alleys Pedicab Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chinatown and Hidden Alleys Pedicab Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chinatown and Hidden Alleys Pedicab Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pedicab Tours Historical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandPedicab Tours - British ColumbiaHistorical Tours - British ColumbiaPedicab Tours - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverPedicab Tours - SeattleHistorical Tours - SeattleCategory