- Go whale-watching with a professional guide
- Snacks and beverages will be served
- All safety gear will be provided
- Group sizes capped at 10 participants for personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Our half day tours operate on a minimum passenger load of 4. If we do not meet the minimums we will take the following steps; you may choose to rebook on another date, we will do our best to schedule you onto another tour provider or you may request a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Animal Encounters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands