Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
4 Tours & Activities
Thrill-Seeker's Guide to the Riviera Maya Tours
22 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
19 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the ruins of Tulum and Cobá on this guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, head to Cobá—one of the most important ancient Mayan cities—and climb the Yucatán Peninsula's tallest pyramid. Then, travel to the seaside ruins of Tulum and learn about its rich history and architecture from an informative guide. Finish the day with a refreshing swim and an authentic (complimentary) Mayan meal.
- Explore the landmark Mayan ruins of Tulum and Cobá on a guided adventure
- Learn about the sites’ history and culture from a knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy a delicious Mayan meal and a refreshing swim in a natural sinkhole
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Safety Equipment for Rappel
Souvenir (available to purchase)
Photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointCenote Maya Park, Km 3, Carretera Chechmil a Uspibil, Valladolid 97770 Mexico
12/2/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Friday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: This expedition is not suitable for physically challenged, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 6 years old. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate. For safety reasons, at Cenote Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alltournative
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cenote Maya Native Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cenote Maya Native Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cenote Maya Native Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cenote Maya Native Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 19
See all 19
Product code: 38241P16