- Learn about the city's history as a trading center on the Silk Road
- Visit old silk factories, a UNESCO-listed former silk exchange, and a silk museum
- Enjoy a multi-course paella lunch at a local restaurant
- Great way to explore the city's history, cuisine, and culture
Departure & Return
Silk Tour: Tourist Info Office at the City Hall building. Lunch at La pizca de Sal Restaurant: Plaza Santa Ursula, 3
Lunch at La pizca de Sal Restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- A printed voucher is required for the Silk Road tour.
- Lunch at 1:30pm. Restaurant is located 750 meters from the Silk Museum (10 minutes walking).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 4 years are free (meal not included)
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience