- See the Holy Grail in the Valencia Cathedral’s Holy Chalice Chapel
- Visit other significant sites such as Virgin Square and San Nicolas Church
- Gain insight into the relic’s history from your guide
- Keep up your energy with an included 3-course lunch
Departure & Return
Meet your guide for the Holy Grail tour at the Tourist Info Office.Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 1 (City Hall building, outdoors). Lunch after the tour at “La Pizca de Sal” Restaurant: Plaza Santa Úrsula, 3 (in front of the Quart Towers).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Both activities should be done the same day.
- You must submit a PRINTED VOUCHER to the Holy Grail guide.
- Lunch at 1pm, you must make your own way to the restaurant after the tour. Restaurant is located 900 meters from the Cathedral (10 minutes walking).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 4 years are free, no meal included
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience