- Half-day tour of the City of Arts and Sciences, including a wine and tapas tasting in Valencia
- Enjoy panoramic views of the entire city
- Feast on a 10-course meal accompanied by wine and soft drinks
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people
Departure & Return
We will meet you at the front door of Hotel Barceló Valencia at Avinguda de França 11
We will arrange private transport back to your accommodation or venue of your choice at the end of the experience.
What To Expect
During the tour, you will explore the exteriors of the fascinating buildings, learning the stories behind the architecture and taking advantage of the excellent photo opportunities.
Then, after thorough exploration, ascend to the rooftop to see panoramic views of the City of Arts and Sciences and the surrounding Valentian region. From one of Valencia’s highest roof terraces, you’ll absorb panoramic city views and feast on a 10-course meal featuring Spanish specialties.
After enjoying fine food and wine or soft drinks, you’ll return to your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Exact time will be addressed after booking is made
- If a different time is needed, you may request in special requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vehicles are with heating / air conditioning and WiFi
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Saffron
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms