- 2-hour Flamenco show and dinner in Valencia
- Dine on traditional Spanish tapas and sip sangria
- Be entertained by live flamenco musicians and dancers
- Choose between matinee and evening performances
Departure & Return
Tapas Dinner at “La pizca de sal” Restaurant (in front of the Quart Towers). Flamenco Show at "Café del Duende": Turia street, 62. Valencia (400 meters walking from the restaurant).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bookings on Thursday: Tapas dinner at 8:00pm. Flamenco Show at 9pm
- Bookings on Friday and Saturday: Tapas dinner at 8:45pm. Flamenco Show at 10pm
- Bookings on Sunday (only July and August): Flamenco Show at 6:45pm. Tapas dinner at 9pm
- Restaurant is located 400 meters from the Flamenco show (5 minutes walking).
- You must make your own way to both places.
- Minimum drink age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infant (0-1 years) are free (dinner not included)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Tapas Dinner and Flamenco Show in Valencia.