3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Equipment for the activity
Departure & Return
Departure PointCalle Carr. de Valencia, 60, 12448 Montanejos, Castellón, Spain
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/16/2019 - 11/30/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maxima Aventura
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kayak Routes In A Lake?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayak Routes In A Lake?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kayak Routes In A Lake?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayak Routes In A Lake?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 129846P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesValenciaKayaking - BenidormKayaking - AlicanteKayaking - IbizaCategory
Valencia Old TownMestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)House of San Vicente FerrerBarrio del CarmenLladró MuseumValencia HemisfericOpera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Valencia Plaza del MercadoValencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Plaza de la ReinaBioparc ValenciaValencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)