Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Do I have to drive myself? No, you are welcome in the jeep of our guide to enjoy the tour.
- I would like to drive myself! We are happy to provide you with one of our samurai jeeps, following our guide. The jeeps are easy to drive. You only need a valid driver's license and ID. Minimum age 18 years
- Will I be picked up from my hotel / my address and brought back? YES
- Can my children join? Yes! Children from 5 years get from us a child seat and are allowed to ride.
- Do I have to bring something? No, we take care of everything. However, we recommend sunscreen and headgear for warm days.
- How do I get my photos at the end of the tour? We will send you a link a few days later.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Valencia Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff