- Guided, 1.5-hour tour of beautiful Albufera Lake and nature reserve
- Explore this serene landscape outside of Valencia and learn about its many different ecosystems
- Visit the traditional fishing village of Palmar and step inside a historic home
- Enjoy the beauty of the lake on a boat ride
- Keep an eye for native wildlife in their natural habitat
Departure & Return
The pier of El Palmar. Embarcadero Tio Pastilla.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY DescubreValencia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Albufera Natural Park Tour.