Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Mongolian nomad life as you spend the night in a traditional “ger”
- Talk to nomads, help with the herds, and ride a horse (if you like)
- See the Genghis Khan statue, Turtle Rock, and Ariyabal Meditation Temple
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from your hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointLocation of your choice in the city.
Return DetailsLocation of your choice in the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rara Avis Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.