6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The largest equestrian statue in the world, the imposing Genghis Khan Statue Complex is a must-see when in Mongolia. Tour the complex in its entirety on this guided tour from Ulaanbaatar, which includes all transportation, entrance fees, and a guide to make the most of your experience. Plus, visit nearby Terelj National Park, hike to Aryabal Monastery, and visit a local nomad family to learn more about the best of Mongolia’s culture, nature, and history—all in one day.
- See top attractions such as Terelj National Park and the Genghis Khan statue
- Ride horseback for a taste of the country's famous pastime
- Ideal for travelers in Mongolia for a short amount of time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours and transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Mongolia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeArchitecture ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUlaanbaatarBus Tours - Northern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Northern ChinaArchitecture Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - Northwest ChinaNature and Wildlife - Northwest ChinaArchitecture Tours - Northwest ChinaBus Tours - Western ChinaNature and Wildlife - Western ChinaArchitecture Tours - Western ChinaCategory