6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Students of religion and spirituality won’t want to miss the Aglag Buteel Monastery, established in 2011 by the Buddhist artist and monk Purevbat. Make like a true Mongolian and spend the day here admiring rock carvings, exploring the area’s natural beauty, and learning how Buddhism is undergoing a revival as Communism fades. This door-to-door tour includes lunch, guiding, and entrance fees.
- Explore the scenic landscapes and carvings around Aglag Buteel Monastery
- Learn about Buddhism in Mongolia from your guide
- Savor lunch as you discover the monastery’s rich heritage
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transport from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- OPERATED BY Travel Mongolia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUlaanbaatarBus Tours - Northern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - Northwest ChinaNature and Wildlife - Northwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Northwest ChinaBus Tours - Western ChinaNature and Wildlife - Western ChinaHistorical Tours - Western ChinaCategory