Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ulaanbaatar offers many fascinating museums but English-language signage is in short supply. So history buffs won’t want to miss this private guided tour of four of Mongolia’s most culturally important collections. Soak up the culture as you explore the Zanabazar Museum of Fine Art, the National Museum of Mongolia, the Bogd Khaan Palace Museum of Mongolia, and the Chojin Lama Temple Museum. Tour includes lunch and door-to-door round-trip transfers.
- Discover Mongolian art, history, religion, and culture as you tour museums
- Enjoy tailor-made insights into Mongolia’s history from your private guide
- Savor a delicious buffet lunch in between museums
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Mongolia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
1 Day City Tour with All-Museum Private Tour With Free Admission
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingUlaanbaatarCity Tours - Northern ChinaCity Tours - Northwest ChinaCity Tours - Western ChinaCategory