2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance tickets included
Public bus 24 UAH per person for two ways or taxi is about 300-500 UAH per car for both ways.
Departure & Return
Tsentralna St, 1, Nerubais'ke, Odes'ka oblast, Ukraine, 67661
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- no any health restrictions. Only why not possible for wheelchair because public city bus we use is not suits for it. If you will be ready to take taxi then we can do the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ukraine by locals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catacombs Odesa Museum of Partisan Glory?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catacombs Odesa Museum of Partisan Glory?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingUkraineBus Tours - CherkasyHistorical Tours - CherkasyBus Tours - KievHistorical Tours - KievBus Tours - OdessaHistorical Tours - OdessaCategory
Reactor No. 4 (Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant)Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex (Kiev Olympic Stadium)Shevchenkivskyi Hai Open-Air MuseumMamaeva Sloboda Open-Air MuseumOdessa National Academic Opera and Ballet TheaterPeople’s Friendship ArchSt. Andrew's ChurchRichard's CastleProbiy WaterfallIndependence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti)Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi Fortress (Akkerman Fortress)National Opera House of UkraineNational Philharmonic of UkraineSt. Michael's Golden-Domed MonasterySt. Sophia CathedralPirogovo Open-Air Museum