8 to 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Bottle of water
Hotel pick- up and drop off
Air conditioner car
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Local Host
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Free Wi-Fi - Batur Volcano - Tegalalang Jungle Swing - Tibumana Waterfall?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Free Wi-Fi - Batur Volcano - Tegalalang Jungle Swing - Tibumana Waterfall?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Free Wi-Fi - Batur Volcano - Tegalalang Jungle Swing - Tibumana Waterfall?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Free Wi-Fi - Batur Volcano - Tegalalang Jungle Swing - Tibumana Waterfall?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Free Wi-Fi - Batur Volcano - Tegalalang Jungle Swing - Tibumana Waterfall
8 to 15 minutes
3 hours 31 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
13 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursRomantic ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliRomantic Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakFood Tours - SeminyakRomantic Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakMarkets - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaRomantic Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Neka Art MuseumCampuhan Ridge WalkCasa Luna Cooking SchoolBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Bali ZooDon Antonio Blanco Museum