8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver
Gas / Fuel
Hotel pick- up and drop off
Air conditioner car
Meal or lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Depart : (Ubud 10.00), (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu , Denpasar 9.30) , (Nusa Dua,Uluwatu, Jimbaran 9.30)
- Port Of Benoa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Local Host
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day -Tanah Lot Sunset- Monkey Forest - Taman Ayun Royal Temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day -Tanah Lot Sunset- Monkey Forest - Taman Ayun Royal Temple?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day -Tanah Lot Sunset- Monkey Forest - Taman Ayun Royal Temple?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day -Tanah Lot Sunset- Monkey Forest - Taman Ayun Royal Temple?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day -Tanah Lot Sunset- Monkey Forest - Taman Ayun Royal Temple
8 to 10 hours
1 hour 16 minutes
3 hours 31 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRomantic ToursBus ToursMarketsFull-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakUbudJimbaranBaliFood Tours - BaliRomantic Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliFood Tours - SeminyakRomantic Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakMarkets - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakFood Tours - KutaRomantic Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Casa Luna Cooking SchoolBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Neka Art MuseumAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Museum Gedung Arca (Archaeological Museum)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsBali ZooTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)