5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Photos of the experience on the day
"Busaroke" funkaraoke on the bus for you to sing your heart and become famous
Fun, friendly drink pilots on the day safely moving you around venue to venue
Multiple pickup and drop off locations to choose from
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us or email what pickup location from 1-3 you plan to meet at. We ONLY will go to that pickup point if a traveller has booked in for it. We run on a tight pickup schedule – please arrive 15 minutes early to the pickup time! Note: the pick-up times have been adjusted for daylight savings up to April 2021.
1 - Kingscliff Hotel 11.45am NSW time. Kingscliff Hotel car park, Pearl street side
2 - Kingscliff – Mantra on Salt 11.50am NSW time, Mantra on Salt
3 - Casuarina – Oaks Casuarina Santai Resort 11.55am NSW time. Santai Resort
Drop offs from 6.30-7:30pm NSW time, Casuarina, Kingscliff. We are happy to drop you back at your accommodation or home if it’s close to the Gold Coast highway (within reason).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Our experience is also suited to non-beer drinkers! Cider, wine and spirits can be offered in place of beer if you choose.
- We do have a karaoke machine if you like to sing
- Make sure you bring your best hipster hat and best Gold Coast party shirt
- Guests must be 18 years and up and have photo ID on the day
- Most travelers can participate
- We try our best to visit the venues listed on our page, however sometimes these may change
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smooth Hoperator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hipster Sipster Brewery & Distillery Tour - Northern NSW?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hipster Sipster Brewery & Distillery Tour - Northern NSW?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hipster Sipster Brewery & Distillery Tour - Northern NSW?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTweed HeadsBus Tours - New South WalesDistillery Tours - New South WalesBeer & Brewery Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesCategory