6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Enjoy an interesting and fun-filled day visiting ancient ruins and touring by boat. Even the road journey along the coast to Myra is beautiful, with scenic sea views. Visit churches, tombs, and Roman ruins on land, and then sail out to the amazing sunken city off Kekova Island. Spend some time swimming if you like. This is an ideal day trip for travelers with all kinds of interests.
- Hotel transfers are included
- Lunch will be provided
- Learn from a specialist art historian guide
- Combine sightseeing with relaxing on the water
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional art historian guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
lara,belek,side,alanya,kumköy,serik,antalya,city venter,old tawn,beldibi kemer,tekirova.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY kapadokya seyahat acentası turizm ve otelcilik işlt. ltd.şti.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Demre,Myra,Kekova And sunken city boat Tour.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Demre,Myra,Kekova And sunken city boat Tour.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Demre,Myra,Kekova And sunken city boat Tour.?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Demre,Myra,Kekova And sunken city boat Tour.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 66754P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTurkish RivieraBus Tours - FethiyeArchaeology Tours - FethiyeHistorical Tours - FethiyeBus Tours - AntalyaArchaeology Tours - AntalyaHistorical Tours - AntalyaBus Tours - MarmarisArchaeology Tours - MarmarisHistorical Tours - MarmarisCategory
Adaland Aquapark AspendosTemple of ApolloSelimiyeTlosKursunlu Waterfalls (Kursunlu Selalesi)Mount Olympos (Tahtali Dagi)MyraDoluSu ParkMyndos Gate (Myndos Kapisi)AdaköyKusadasi CastleÖlüdeniz Beach and Blue LagoonGulf of GökovaAncient City of KaunosGulf of Fethiye (Fethiye Körfezi)Manavgat Waterfall (Manavgat Selalesi)Patara Beach (Patara Plaji)Kekova Island (Kekova Adasi)Alanya Ataturk House Museum (Alanya Atatürk Evi Müzesi)