2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Turin’s Egyptian Museum is one of the largest of its kind in the world and exploring with a private guide ensures you make the most of your visit. Enjoy skip-the-line access to the museum, then take a guided tour of the exhibits, which include over 30,000 Egyptian antiquities.
- 2-hour private Egyptian Museum tour with an Egyptologist guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Egyptian Museum
- Admire unique archeological finds, antiquities, and Egyptian art
- Hear the myths and legends of ancient Egypt from an Egyptologist guide
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Tour of the museum led by an expert guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turin Egyptian Museum Skip-the-Line ticket and Private Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Turin Egyptian Museum Skip-the-Line ticket and Private Guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Turin Egyptian Museum Skip-the-Line ticket and Private Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Turin Egyptian Museum Skip-the-Line ticket and Private Guide
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTurinArchaeology Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArchaeology Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoFull-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoArchaeology Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoCategory
Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Mole AntonellianaValentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Via PoCivic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Grinzane Cavour CastleCarignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Juventus StadiumCastle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) QC TermetorinoPiazza StatutoValentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Zoom Torino