2 hours 40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Scout out Turin’s mysterious side on a 2.5-hour evening tour with a local guide. Home to an array of beguiling landmarks tucked away in clandestine corners, Turin has long been associated with magic and the occult. Hear all about it, and learn about the city’s black and white magic ‘souls’ as you explore by coach.
- Evening tour of Turin
- Explore the magical and mystical side of the city
- Hear about Turin's two sides of magic - black and white
- See sinister architecture and frightening statues
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
Food and drink, unless otherwise specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Somewhere Tour Operator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magic Turin Evening Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Magic Turin Evening Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Magic Turin Evening Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Magic Turin Evening Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Magic Turin Evening Tour
2 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTurinBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaGhost & Vampire Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoGhost & Vampire Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHistorical Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoBus Tours - FernoGhost & Vampire Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoCategory
Zoom TorinoValentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Grinzane Cavour CastlePietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)QC TermetorinoRoyal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Juventus StadiumPalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Via PoRoyal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Mole AntonellianaPiazza StatutoCarignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)