4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Enjoy a close encounter with the Yucatan’s native flora and fauna on this wildlife watching tour through the Punta Laguna Nature Reserve. Benefit from your local guide’s insider knowledge as you wander through the jungle reserve, looking out for monkeys, iguanas, and tropical birds, and enjoy hassle-free transfer with round-trip transportation from your hotel included.
- Optimize your chances of spotting native wildlife on this nature tour
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of your local guide
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel ensures a hassle-free excursion
- A great choice active sightseers and nature lovers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For this tour we pick up from all hotels and rentals in the Tulum and Akumal areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yucatán Eli's Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wild Monkey Tour (Half Day)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wild Monkey Tour (Half Day)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wild Monkey Tour (Half Day)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We highly recommend this company for anyone with small groups seeking authenticity in their travels!!" See review
Product code: 91808P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTulumBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory