Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meeting Point is outside the OXXO in front of Pemex Gas Station at the main Avenue in Tulum Centro.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stringent Cleaning – Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests at all times during the activities.
- Social Distancing – Guests will stay at a safe 4-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eating With Carmen Food Tours - Tulum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Come hungry , we started with stewed tacos, tried smoothies (get the mamey, delicious), had more tacos, shared a tamale, tried enchiladas mole, and finished with paletas." See review