- Cooking class in a local’s home
- Mezcal tasting included
- Learn to prepare a traditional Mexican meal from scratch
- Small groups—maximum of 10 people
Departure & Return
We meet you at Burger King (only one in Tulum). For lunch class our meeting time is 10:30 a.m. , and for dinner class, the meeting time is 5:30 p.m. The class is hands-on, so we recommend you comfortable and light clothes and shoes. we´ll prepare and enjoy lots of food, so eat light before!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rivera's Kitchen Tulum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mexican Cooking from Scratch and Mezcal Tasting in a Local Home.