- Explore the Maya Ruins of Tulum at your own pace
- Bypass the long lines with skip-the-line admission ticket included
- Admire impressive frescoes, the El Castillo building, and the Yucatan coastline
- Enjoy the freedom to explore the site independently
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Your Viator Voucher is not your ticket. To get your tickets please go to the Souvenir shop "Mexican Outlet" at the entrance of Tulum. Show your printed or e-voucher here to get your tickets to the ruins and get direct entrance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Maya Ruins of Tulum Admission Ticket.
- "Whether you come by rental car (we did) or by taxi or bus, you’ll get dropped off about a half-mile from the ruins." See review