10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the remote UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Sian Ka'an on a full-day trip from Tulum. Your guide points out the protected area’s immense biodiversity, including coastal and mangrove habitat teeming with marine life. Search for elusive manatees at Boca Paila Lagoon, snorkel on the Mesoamerican reef (weather-permitting) and find nesting birds at Ascension Bay. Boat ride with lunch and free time in Punta Allen is included.
- Sian Ka'an day trip from Tulum
- Enjoy a Caribbean lunch in Punta Allen
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (revise confirmation email for pick up time)
Boat with snorkeling equipment
Fruits, water and snacks
The use of life vest is mandatory in all boat tours (provided by Mexico Kan Tours)
Extra Transportation Fees (North of Tulum)
10USD per person extra for pick-ups between Bahía Puerto Principe and Puerto Aventuras. +$20USD per person extra for pick-ups between Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen Colosio Street. +$30USD per person extra for pick-ups between Colosio Street (North of Playa) del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Paraiso.
Departure & Return
Avenida Tulum S/N. Entre Orion y, C. Centauro Sur, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Don't Forget to Bring:
- Bathing Suit.
- Comfortable Shoes.
- Extra T-Shirt.
- Sun glasses.
- Cash (Most of the local vendors only accept cash).
- Only if necessary: Bio degradable Sun Screen & Bio Degradable Mosquito Repellent.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Snorkeling is subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum age is 5 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Necessary COVID-19 prevention measures are implemented during the tour (50% capacity, Antibactial gel available and facemasks complusory, sanitization of vehicles and equipment, safe distance between all participants, groups from 2 to 6 people maximum, private tour possible)
- If you present any of the following symptoms (fever, dry cough, tiredness, headaches, aches and pains), please refrain from joining the tour, contact us as soon as possible and look for medical assistance
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexico Kan Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sian Ka'an Adventure ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sian Ka'an Adventure ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sian Ka'an Adventure ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sian Ka'an Adventure ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sian Ka'an Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTulumNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelCategory