6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Combine snorkeling in the Caribbean Sea with a cenote swim adventure on this half-day our from Tulum. Then descend underground to a sacred cenote where you can swim past limestone formations. This combo adventure tour of the Yucatan Peninsula includes lunch and round-trip hotel transport.
- Yucatan Peninsula combo adventure tour
- Swim past limestone pillars in the depths of a cenote
- All gear included, so you can get a peek at marine life in Tanka Bay
- Includes lunch and round-trip hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off (revise confirmation email for pick up time)
All entrance fees
The use of life vest is mandatory in all boat tours (provided by Mexico Kan Tours)
Extra Transportation Fees (North of Tulum). +$10USD per person extra for pick-ups between Bahía Puerto Principe and Puerto Aventuras. +$20USD per person extra for pick-ups between Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen Colosio Street. +$30USD per person extra for pick-ups between Colosio Street (North of Playa) del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Paraiso.
Departure & Return
Avenida Tulum S/N. Entre Orion y, C. Centauro Sur, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Don't Forget to Bring:
- Bathing Suit.
- Water Shoes and Flip Flops.
- Extra T-Shirt.
- Sun glasses.
- Cash (Most of the local vendors only accept cash).
- Only if necessary: Bio degradable Sun Screen & Bio Degradable Mosquito Repellent.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Necessary COVID-19 prevention measures are implemented during the tour (50% capacity, Antibactial gel available and facemasks complusory, sanitization of vehicles and equipment, safe distance between all participants, groups from 2 to 6 people maximum, private tour possible)
- If you present any of the following symptoms (fever, dry cough, tiredness, headaches, aches and pains), please refrain from joining the tour, contact us as soon as possible and look for medical assistance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexico Kan Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling with Caribbean fish & underground river adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling with Caribbean fish & underground river adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkeling with Caribbean fish & underground river adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling with Caribbean fish & underground river adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling with Caribbean fish & underground river adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTulumExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenExtreme - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelCategory