4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Free-dive, snorkel, and cliff-jump at three different cenotes on this guided tour from Tulum. Admire the mangroves of Casa Cenote, before moving on to explore the caverns and rock formations of Grand Cenote. The Temple of Doom cenote dares you to pencil-drop 10 feet from a roof opening into the freshwater below. Or, simply climb down the ladder. Safety briefings, equipment and transport from Tulum are provided.
- Half-day triple-stop cenote tour in Tulum
- Visit the unique sinkholes of Casa Cenote, Grand Cenote, and The Temple of Doom
- Enjoy snorkeling, free diving, and cliff jumping
- GoPro photos provided for free
- All necessary equipment and transport from a central location in Tulum included
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transportation from central meeting point
Lunch add on is $15
Departure & Return
Departure PointAdventure Tour Center, Av. Tulum Mza 4 Lt 5 (Entre Piola y Santino, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please bring towels and swimsuits
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Tour Center at Mateo's
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cenote Triple Adventure Tour in Tulum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cenote Triple Adventure Tour in Tulum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cenote Triple Adventure Tour in Tulum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 15889P1