3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off.
Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
Admission to Sun & Moon temples and Moche museum.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Trujillo Historic Center.
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour to the Sun and Moon Temples and Huacas de Moche Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour to the Sun and Moon Temples and Huacas de Moche Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour to the Sun and Moon Temples and Huacas de Moche Museum?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour to the Sun and Moon Temples and Huacas de Moche Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour to the Sun and Moon Temples and Huacas de Moche Museum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTrujilloBus Tours - North CoastArchaeology Tours - North CoastHistorical Tours - North CoastHalf-day Tours - North CoastCategory